1961 P Roosevelt Dime
Coin Dealer Insight: For the first time in history, dime production broke the 300 million barrier with over 302 dimes produced between the massive production from the Denver mint and the remaining dimes produced at the Philadelphia mint. 1961 also saw production of the 1961 D DDR Double Die dime.
Value: Can usually be found and sold for somewhere between $1.95-$18.00 price dictated by condition, certification, and current demand. Other factors include location, inventory, and urgency of sale.
Price Chart : Estimated Value Based on Scale
Production: 93,730,000 Roosevelt dimes were minted at the Philadelphia mint in 1961.
Silver: This coin is 90% Silver with a silver weight of around .0723 troy ounce pure silver. The other 10% is copper having no significant intrinsic value.